What song annoys you the most?? For me it would have to be that Evanescence song. I don't even know the name of it but the whole thing is real whiny [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
What song annoys you the most?? For me it would have to be that Evanescence song. I don't even know the name of it but the whole thing is real whiny [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
ironic by alanis morristte sp?
ironic is a good song Glenn
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
yeah glenn back off
anything by linkin park or hoobastinks
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
White Flag by Dido.
Its annoying, and I agree that Evanescance song is annoying too.
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
yeah i like alanis morsette *spelled wrong i know* her first cd anyway... no i'll say an annoying song any destinys child songs and friggin nelly god all his songs are so annoying
Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein
Anyone know the name of the Evanescence song we're talkin about?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Is it My Immortal?
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
I love that song [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks